Cancellation Policy & Refund Policy
You may cancel your services at any time. Each service has specific refund terms which shall be applicable in case of refund on account of such cancellation requests.
If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within 24 hours of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
Refund-No questions asked in below Full Refund Term, If:
transaction has failed but money is debited from the bank account
Your amount will be refunded back to your source account within 48 hours
To request a refund, simply contact us via Email or WhatsApp with your transaction or order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
Your amount will be refunded back to your source account within 48 hours.
Refunds take upto 3-5 business days from the date of refund to reflect in your bank account (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Purchases made by any mode may be refundable to the original source of payment.
In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
• In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
• Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
• No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
• If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case, ownership of the domain will revert back to thecompany44.com.
• All refunds are processed in INR: you, the customer.
• Purchases made by any mode may be refundable to the original source of payment. Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
Domain Name Registration
• Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for domain name registrations and related domain name Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term.
• New domain name registrations may be refundable, at the sole discretion of thecompany44.com, if you, the registrant, cancel the domain name registration for a valid reason and the cancellation is processed within 24 hours after registration. Please note that, in some cases, cancellation and refund are not available for new domain registrations due to restrictions imposed by the applicable registry or registry operating company.
• No refunds are available for fees paid for After Market Domain Names unless your After Market Domain Name registration is rejected or cancelled by thecompany44.com, the registry or the third party seller.
• No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium Domain(s).
• No refunds are available for fees paid for any of the following:
o Additional fees paid for Pre-Orders or participation in an Early Access Program; or
o In the case of an unsuccessful attempt to transfer a domain name to us, we will automatically refund any fees paid as an account credit.
• Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Web Hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Web Hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
• Package fees for Shared Hosting, Linux Hosting, Windows hosting may be refundable, at the sole discretion of thecompany44.com, if you, the account holder, cancel within 24 hours after purchase. Only first-time Shared Hosting, Linux Hosting, Windows hosting accounts are eligible for the 24 hours money-back guarantee.
• No refunds are available for the following:
o Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Web Hosting package and purchased at additional fee;
o Any fees related to domain name registrations associated with your Web Hosting package;
o Any renewals of Web Hosting and related Service(s).
• Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for email hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your email hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
• If you purchase Email Hosting Services for a domain name not registered with thecompany44.com, you must confirm your ownership of the associated domain name. If you fail to provide satisfactory proof of ownership (or domain access rights) within 120 hours from purchase, the purchased Service(s) will be cancelled and any fees paid will be automatically refunded as an account credit.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
• G Suite upgrades and downgrades;
• Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
• Fees for recovery or reactivation of domain names;
• Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
• Any fees paid by you to thecompany44.com for providing non-service related support.
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org You must include the following information in your request:
• Why you are asking for a refund;
• Transaction identifying information
• Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy, you can email us at email@example.com